otrdiena, 2010. gada 28. decembris

Nekur - I guess just you and God

Albert Laurent: When my father was killed, my brothers and I were branded, so everyone would know we were less than human.
[he holds up his hand to show Merrick]
Albert Laurent: I've said and done things I'm not proud of, but sooner or later you realise, killing's a business. So... when did killing become a business for you?
Merrick: Oh, no. It's so much more than that. I have discovered the Holy Grail of science. In two years, I can cure children's leukemia. How many people on Earth can say that?
Albert Laurent: I guess just you and God. But that's the answer you want, isn't it?


The Island (2005) - Memorable quotes
55096709492717636128017218595477535135

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Jūsu komentārs tiks nosūtīts mājas lapas administratoram, līdz apstiprināšanai tas var nebūt pieejams šī bloga publiskajā daļā.